For constituents who wish to extend their condolences:
- City Hall will be open until 11:00 p.m. tonight.
- Flowers and mementos may be left in City Hall, inside the main City Hall entrance (City Hall Plaza side).
- By tomorrow, condolence books will be located in all neighborhood libraries (www.bpl.org/branches) and community centers (www.cityofboston.gov/BCYF/centers/).
- Letters and cards may be sent to: Mayor Menino’s Office, Boston University, 75 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215.
- Visit tommenino.org for complete information.
Additional details will be shared as they are available.
Press Secretary, Mayor Martin J. Walsh